• In a building of character designed by the architect Fernand Pouillon and listed as a historical monument, App-Arte is rated 5 stars as tourist accomodation.
• In a world of luxury, charm and serenity of 75m2, App-Arte has two suites (one with bathroom with a bath for two persons and the second with an open-ended shower, and each with its own toilet), a kitchen and a living room.
• An unforgettable and exclusive panorama can be enjoyed from the three bay windows of App-Arte and their balconies.
From there, you can admire the sea, and iconic monuments dating from the seventheenth century of Marseille : the City Hall, the Old Hôtel Dieu, the Maison Diamantée, the bell tower of the Church of Accoules, the relics in the Villeneuve Bargemon square …
At the App-arte, you can enjoy the high-tech equipment, innovative or useful such as:
• Air conditioning adjustable room by room
• Three flat screen TVs, one with a bouquet of international channels
• Hi Fi integrated iPhone /iPod dock
• Hair dryer with integrated shaver socket- Magnifying mirror
• Folding baby coat and high chair
• Diswasher, refrigerator/freezer, induction hotplates, ovens…
• Complete set of cookware, quality crockery
• Washing machine/integrated dryer-iron and ironing board